THE ONLY 10-POINT CHECK THAT ENSURES PRODUCT RELIABILITY AND CONSUMER CONFIDENCE IN A PRODUCT OR SERVICE.
In today’s stressful business market, it is not merely enough to assume having a quality product will meet industry or consumer requirement. Most customers expect more from their retailers nowadays with regards to how the product supplied affects global issues as well as ethical practices in the design, manufacture and supply chain.
Consumers are more concerned than ever before about:
- How a product was designed and manufactured.
- If it was processed in a sweat shop.
- If it has been manufactured under duress by child labour forces.
- If the environment has been considered throughout the supply chain when producing, packaging and supplying your product
- If animal rights have been taken into account
- Toxins and steriods in animals
- The health conditions
These are just a few items that are guiding a consumer in a certain direction when making a choice of products to purchase and where to purchase them from.
Customer information protection has also become a huge issue due to identification theft and spam marketing, all affecting a potential client’s consideration when buying a product. Customers find comfort in knowing the POPI act and general data protection regulations have been adhered to.
‘ALL CHECK’ is an approval logo that demonstrates the following for a company and its products:
- Quality Specification– Meeting design and manufacture specification for a product and service (ISO specification standard guide).
- Quality Control– Ensuring consistency in the setup, manufacture and production of a product or quality control of a service provided to customers.
- Quality Assurance– Ensuring there is overall quality in all aspects of the operation from sourcing suppliers to the final statement at point of sale.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Safety– Product, service and site safety factors and conditions.
- Health– Health issues regarding staff and customers- impacts, minimising and risk planning.
Minimise environmental impact and improvements pertaining to services and products supplied.
Human resources, legal and social input. Ethical practices in processing products.
Energy used to manufacture or provide a service. Energy reduction planning.
- Legal– Meeting statutory, by laws and product laws.
- Aftermarket– Support, services and guarantees.
The ALL CHECK mark is to guarantee that a company is assessing all the above aspects to ensure it is supplying a well developed, managed and safe product that has been produced using energy efficiently. It also shows that it meets all ethical and legal requirement.
We do not test it, we ensure you have tested it! But we can do if needed using approved labs.